Digital Arts Resource Centre invites you to join us on Monday, May 30th at 12pm for our virtual Annual General Meeting. In order to be eligible to vote during the AGM please make sure your membership is current. Need to renew? Visit our membership page and renew easily online today (note: long-distance memberships do not have voting privileges and therefore are not eligible to vote at the AGM)!
By RSVPing, you will receive the Zoom meeting link and some of the documents that will be discussed at the meeting in advance. Active members who can not attend the meeting may vote using a proxy member by filling out the proxy form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 am on May 30th.
- Approval of agenda
- Introduction of board and staff
- Approval of minutes from the 2021 AGM
- Co-chair’s report
- Director’s report
- Treasurer’s report and presentation of 2021 audited financial statements
- Appointment of Auditor for the 2022 audit
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Varia / members’ comments and questions
- Presentation of 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors